Dear writers, it would be wonderful if we could help each other.
Would you like to participate in a short interview project with the following questions:
– What do you like to read – fiction, non-fiction?
– What is your writing experience?
– Which advantages of being a writer do you see?
– Which disadvantages of being a writer do you see?
– Can you give some recommendations on how to write an interesting/useful book?
– Can you give some recommendations on how to promote a book?
I will be glad to receive your answers to these questions and share your experiences/thoughts/ideas with the readers of my blogs:
If you are interested, please send me your answers to firstname.lastname@example.org
After publishing I will provide you with the link to your answers.
Elena Kaledinova, the author of non-fiction eBook “Learn Russian to work with Russians: The Easy Way To Speak Russian”